Monday, September 29, 2008

Kindergarten by the Numbers



I have 16 children in my class. 
10 of them are boys.
6 of them are girls.
2 were late for school.
3 hadn't eaten breakfast.
1 forgot his snack.
Today I: 
 sent 1 to the nurse.
 tied 17 shoe laces.
 stuck straws into 3 juice boxes.
 put 32 stickers on papers.
zipped up 3 jackets.
cleaned up 2 spills.
broke up 1 fight.
sent 1 note home to a mom
put in 3 book orders
fixed 1 pony tail
sent 5 to the thinking chair
fixed 1 computer issue.
ate 1 turkey sandwich and 1 apple very quickly
went to the bathroom 1 time.
put 10 kids on buses home
walked 5 out to meet their grown ups
and took 1 very long sigh of relief!

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

u dont get paid enough...

:)

I have a 5 year old, I know these things;)

Jen W said...

I've always wondered about the breakfast thing- can you really tell when kids don't eat their breakfast or do you know because they tell you?

Crazy Married Folks said...

Those are some serious numbers!!! Enjoying your blog as always:)

jennai said...

There are some special points which i enjoy more in your blog thanks

jennai said...

I think you are not getting sufficient enough pay